Thursday, January 02, 2014

Friends I Love Featured in the Mag I Like

I have come to deeply admire the Kindle magazine, for the ideas they promote, the freedom of style they encourage and the intellectualism they subscribe to. And I don't say this just because I write for them. Recently, two of my favourite people wrote for Kindle's website.

Sunoj D had one of his works featured here. His works revolve around issues that I closely relate to. They are one of those things where you don't have to have concrete reasons to love something, you just do. Be sure to see his other works here.

Aileen Blaney is like a soul sister and is a writer I greatly admire. I don't like it that she is some ten thousand miles away now and our very long email conversations are but a poor substitute, though they always make me smile. She reviewed the Turner Prize 2013 here on the Kindle website.

I say, watch out for these two. They are hugely talented people both and I remain excited about what they will come up with next.

1 comment:

Sumukhi said...

congratulations Aileen and Sunoj!