Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Link for You to Click and Read

Bubble Wrapped is a new online monthly that focuses on NGOs, civic movements around the country and the environment. The mag looks nice and fun and I hope it meets success along the way. It is published by Chetna from Mumbai and the very first issue has a story of mine. Click here:


My surname is spelt wrong (I soooo hate it when people do that) and the article on Chennai is not mine, though it carries my byline. But just this one time, I am willing to forgive.

3 comments:

abbi karthik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi! Thought you didn't like technologey - the Bubble Wrapped is a fantastic example of technoloy:)! Full of color and information at the click of a button!

Deepa Bhasthi said...

Thank you.
I continue to hate technology. For BW, I just gave the story, I have nothing to do with the layout, thankfully!