Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello there

Hello there! On second thoughts, I wonder if there is anyone at all reading this for me to say hello to.....

Can I say life has been good? That would be an exaggeration. Has it been bad? Not really. I am somewhere in limbo, trying to sort things out, trying to do the things I love, trying to live a life. Hasn't always been possible of late. I suppose life is strange after all.

It is raining outside. The weather is lovely, though not to work! :-) Life NEVER turns out the way you want it to, that is one lesson that life seems to drive into me every other day. Changes are tough to deal with, even more so in my case. Maybe that is what everyone whose life is changing things.
This seems to be one random post.....

What have I been up to? Working, trying to settle in at the new place. Trying to keep my head above the things I am supposed to be doing. Getting used a lot of things....Confused, worried, trying to write....

No comments: