Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Yappy Budday To Me!


Happy birthday to me! One year older, one year down in the journey of life.
This was my first birthday away from family. Ginger, my dog, is very sick so my parents could not come down as they had planned. I did not want to celebrate this year but then my friends dragged me out.
I did have a good day, but sorely missed my parents. Made me realise how much I am attached to my roots, those yearly rituals. Well, I will not complain today, it is my budday after all!!!
By the way, the above picture was taken near Madikeri, actually on the way to Talacauvery, the birth place of river Cauvery. I loved the contrast of the lone blue house with the green hills. Somehow, felt this was an appropriate picture.
Will be back soon, with more words out of my head.

3 comments:

San Nakji said...

You have to celebrate your birthday. It's a celebration of your life, very important! Happy Birthday once more! ;o)

Hope your dog gets better too!

VENU VINOD said...

hope ginger would recover soon,
happy b.day

Deepa Bhasthi said...

thank you both
gin is much better