Saturday, May 20, 2006

Going Are the Days....

Today as I logged into Blogger, I looked up the date of my last post. Pretty long time back, I realise. Time has flown for me at the speed of a light year. Before I could fully comprehend what was happening, life changed totally.

The most important thing is that I finished uni. I moved to Bangalore and I am sorry I cannot say anything further. But I am doing what I love and I am enjoying it too (for the time being, at aleast!).

Life is going very well. Really well..... Will get back to you, my dear readers, soon.

3 comments:

Shiv said...

Good to hear that things are going fine..keep posted about happenings things happening at a budding journalist's side..

All the best & take care

Bishwanath Ghosh said...

Curious to know what you are upto...

ShaK said...

Time stops for no one. And does fly by in the blink of an eye. What remains a challenge is what we do with it. And I wish you the best with that.