Friday, December 16, 2005

A Quick One

This is going to be a small post. I thought I would look at some other blogs today. Bishwanath Ghosh is on a break, just when I had started loving his writing! Hope he gets back soon. Now I know how my dear readers must feel when I go on a break!! ;-)

The Roots so far: My heart is breaking. The toulobob have captured Kunta and are now selling him as a slave. Just when he was having happy fantasies about women, sex and planning a trip to Mali with his brother Lamin! I knew it was bound to happen but he was so happy...!!

3 comments:

Dinesh said...

Now I know how my dear readers must feel when I go on a break!! ;-)

Do you think anyone reads your blog :P
Just kidding yar...

San Nakji said...

I read it!!! $%*#&#(@#)%! Anyway, glad you are enjoying Roots

Deepa Bhasthi said...

if not anyone else, I now know you read it Dinesh! you wouldnt have commented otherwise!
Cool way you have written your name in Hindi