Monday, November 28, 2005

OLD!!!!The Key Word Here!

Waiting for my parents...so this is going to be a short one. At 10.32 AM, the time some nurse said I was born, I completed 22 years on the face of this Earth and am stepping on to the 23rd. The day started with midnight calls and some more starting at 5 AM. To be frank, it doesnt feel abit like my birthday. It is just another day, I suppose. I remember how I would count the days to my birthday when I was little. The excitment is no longer there. And growing old is not that big a deal, everyone around me is growing old too.

I am going to start this year with good cheer. So here is to happiness, joy, love and peace and here is to me!

3 comments:

San Nakji said...

You go off birthdays as you get older unfortunately... But hope you have a great one! 23 is so so young!

Friar Tuck said...

Happy birthday.

Deepa Bhasthi said...

thanks everyone! this was the first bday i spent outside madikeri. 23 is young i guess! then again, the day seems to lose its significance as the years go by. i like my bday coz i get to talk to people i love who call up to wish me!
anyways, i had a good day