Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dont know what I am going to write!

Ok, I am back. Life is hectic as usual but I have decided I wont complain about it anymore. I am pretty much used to it now, addicted even. Life is the same. I am as usual fighting with one of my good friends here. I have some of these very very cynical theories about life that just irritates the hell out of my friends and I have come to know that the best way to get them off your back is to start philosophising! He he!!
The most interesting thing that is happening is that from tomorrow onwards I will be taking class for my juniors!! Most of them are not familiar with the software we use for our lab journal and to be a littlt immodest here, my friend and I are the only ones who know how to use it. So we are going to be teaching them! God help me! I am not exactly known for my patience.

1 comment:

San Nakji said...

Good luck! Or is it your juniors that need luck?