Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Confession

I have a confession to make: I am scared of riding in escalators! I hate the sight of cockroaches. I cannot eat brinjal. Minor stuff really. I am petrified at the thought of escalators. Whenever I go to a mall, I spend an extra five minutes looking for the stairs. My dad has screamed at me everytime but that is when I love to remind him how scared he is of heights! My aunt tells me that very rarely do airports have stairs, especially abroad. I will cross that escalator when I come to it. Gulp!
There, I have said it now.

3 comments:

San Nakji said...

I have to admit I don't like escalators either, but I am not scared of them. I just imagine if I fell down one how much it would hurt with all that pointy metal... Still how many people die in escalator accidents? Very few I would think... face your fears!
What's brinjal?

Deepa Bhasthi said...

brinjal is a vegetable. its purple in colour and fleshy inside. dont you have it there? maybe its called by a different name. the best thing is that my mother hates it too and so we dont get it into the house at all!

San Nakji said...

Is it an egg plant? Maybe it's a sweet potato?