Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Love Oprah Winfrey!

Okay, I admit it. I do have some girly preferances. I threw a tiny tantrum when ma bought me a lovely shirt that was PINK in colour. I hate pink, it is soooo girlish! I dont wear make up, I hate dressing up, I hate gossip most of the time, I cant cook or stitch and dont care for gardening. That is not to say I am not feminine, mind you! I love feeling feminine but to me it is more about attitude and less about the colour pink! To me, feminity is more about the swirl of your body as you walk, the toss of a mane of long, lush hair, the mannerism... you know?
Well, whenever I am home from uni, I do watch The Oprah Winfrey Show. The topic of the show varies everytime, from the stories of victims of sexual abuse to say, the ten favourite things of Oprah this season. Nevertheless, she is iconic, I must say, for the way she seems to relate to everyone on the show. From humble beginnings to one of the most influential persons, she has come a long way, inspiring millions around the world. Way to go! For more on the wonder lady, go to www.oprah.com

No comments: